Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ques (Lines for you non-Brits)

We are currently standing in a LOOOONG line for tickets to the Uffizi & Accademia art galleries in Florence. I am typing this entry into my phone. That's how boring this line is. Also, we've decided to take up smoking in this particular line since everyone in front of us in the line already smokes. It's really working out great, I already think I am developing a hacking cough. Rach can self diagnose any other symptoms we develop before we get tickets. I really like both of these museums, but I am starting to wonder if we should just buy postcards of their most famous works and call it good. It's like running a marathon, even if the last few miles make me bleed and/or puke I will finish it just out of spite. I am already bleeding. My right ankle had a run-in with a bus door this morning and I'm pretty sure the door won. Nice camera angle, I don't now nor have I ever had cankles, it's just the angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment