Saturday, August 4, 2012

Barf Bags

Remember when I flew home from the AP Reading and was really sick on the flight from Daytona Beach... Good times! I had a similar experience in the plane from Montreal to Munich. The best part is, we hadn't even left the ground before I had to ask our flight attendant (Guillermo, who is German, not Italian) for more bags. He was nice enough to bring me three more. I must have looked really bad. Seriously, the best service I've ever had on a flight. He was prepared to bring me anything, especially tea, because he kept offering it to me. I might be "sick" before more of my flights if I am going to get that kind of service. I took photos of the bags for you to enjoy. The clean ones, not the other ones... I didn't think of it or I would have. Once the drugs stayed down and my head stopped pounding it went away and the rest of the flight was a real pleasure. By pleasure I mean long, boring, and after about three hours there were about 60-70 people all sitting too close to my personal space. Luckily for them I had something for that too. ...Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment